Mobile Application Management
As more and more mobile devices are added in the workforce, it require the need for mobile application management.
Mobile Application Management, MAM, focuses on management of the application used by devices rather than managing the device itself. Mobile app management allows system administrator to have less control over device and more control over the application. The Core features of the mobile app management system include, app delivery, app updating, app performance monitoring, usage analytics, user authentication, crash log reporting and user & group access control.
- Increased use of mobile application in companies.
- Shared device bring various issues like data wipe or lock.
- Increased app security issue and load management.
- Access control by centralized department.
Our MAM Solutions
Deploy apps from the B2B App Store to meet the organization’s unique needs.
Provide seamless, secure access to business systems, limit the content sharing and implied encryption.
We help you to understand how your app is performing in real world.
We provide mobile app testing, UI, User acceptance testing and required mobile friendly test to give secure app to the employee
Server software to track mobile application usage that analyze goals, visit count, and security.
User and Group Access Control
Controlling the user access by functionality control to avoid app lock or access blockage.
Mobile Application Management Benefits
Mobile Application security service
- Proactive access control for keeping control over non-compliant devices from accessing business data
- Selective wipe for users or IT to remotely wipe business data off a device.
Mobile Application server security
- Secure connection channel from app to the data center.
- Help to keep company data safe and personal data private.
Mobile Application automatic configuration
- push app configurations to mobile devices.
- Scale app license management
- Help users find apps faster by providing list of IT approved business apps
- Monitor app performance and usage