SFDC Integration Services (Force.com)
Integration with ERP systems: Salesforce ERP integration solution that lets organizations automate processes and create seamless connectivity.
CTI (Computer technology integration )integration: Salesforce CTI to help your contact center increase agent productivity and provide an enhanced customer experience.
Computer Telephony Integration or CTI is a term that is used to describe the practice of tying your phone system together with your computer systems. It’s a practice that enables you to do a wide range of things that will improve sales and service including:
- Identifying and routing incoming calls to the right person or department.
- Logging, recording and storing calls for quality assurance and compliance.
- Offering screen pops to your agents with information about the caller, their account, open cases or call history.
- Embedding a soft phone dial pad into your Salesforce interface so that calls can be made using VoIP (voice over internet protocol) or traditional PSTN (public switched telephone network).
- Enabling agents to click-to-dial or auto-dial contacts.
- Monitoring and measuring key performance indicators like average handle time, first-call resolution, dropped call percentages and more.
LiveOps integration: Salesforce LiveOps integration your contact center is seamlessly integrated into your CRM delivering an engaging customer experience and improved agent productivity.
Integration with external data sources:Integrate Salesforce data and external data to visualize and derive intelligent business insights.
Salesforce Knowledge Management: services including integrating, extending and developing custom solutions. Knowledge Management services include search optimization, content curation, and governance.
Salesforce Managed Services: Ensures the health of your Salesforce processes and support systems through a broad array of managed services.
Salesforce Sales cloud
With more than two decades of CRM engineering experience and in-depth Salesforce.com ServiceCloud expertise, we provides ServiceCloud implementations that improve the customer experience.Our solutions cover:
- Unique issue-to-resolution processes.
- Robust custom CTI integration with 80 + most popular telephony system with using open CTI.
- Implementing multi-channel support – email, chat, web, scheduled call back, phone.
- Deploying content management system to provision How-to videos to solve customer issues.
- Expertise in Service Cloud agent live chat, social support and self-service portal implementation.
- Integration with customer collaboration platforms, such as Jive, to help customers solve their problems quickly.
- ServiceCloud implementation, integration with knowledge management systems and 24 x 7 managed services.
- Knowledge-centered support frameworks and value-adds.
- Connecting customer support systems using a integration bus so that the systems can exchange information seamlessly.
Salesforce service cloud
We enables sales leadership teams to achieve improved sales process automation, monitoring and reporting by implementing Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and PRM. Our solution includes:
- Implementation, configuration, and setup for all user types.
- Data migration from previous environment.
- Design and development of custom functionality that supports the complex sales hierarchies and partner environments.
- Integration with on-premise corporate systems and other cloud environments, including integration with backend applications to achieve seamless and visible quote to cash process.
- Implementing advanced quotation, sales forecasting, and commissioning modules.
- Providing 24 x 7 managed services.
Cloud Migration services
Based on the thorough assessment, we assist you in migrating your existing applications and data servers to the cloud. Our experts rightly do the necessary changes to your application, thus ensuring auto-scaling and fault tolerance. Sensiple follows a multi-layer security model, to ensure data security while migrating to the cloud.
Cloud Support services – We provide 24/7 support and maintenance for the apps and data centers, already deployed in the cloud, to keep data centers up and running with zero downtime.