- Posted by Kliento
- On December 18, 2017
- Internet of things, IOT services IOT solution IOT consulting services Internet of things IOT IOT Companies IOT Development company IOT development IOT Solution provider
The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), also known as the Industrial Internet, brings together brilliant machines, advanced analytics, and people at work. It’s the network of a multitude of devices connected by communications technologies that results in systems that can monitor, collect, exchange, analyze, and deliver valuable new insights like never before. These insights can then help drive smarter, faster business decisions for industrial companies.
The IIoT is transforming industry —changing the way industries work. Whether it’s enabling predictive analytics to detect corrosion inside a refinery pipe, or providing real-time production data to uncover additional capacity in a plant, or driving visibility and control over your industrial control systems environment to prevent cyber attacks, the IIoT—and the software solutions powered by it—are driving powerful business outcomes.
By combining machine-to-machine (M2M) communication, industrial big data analytics, technology, cyber security, and HMI and SCADA, the IIoT is driving unprecedented levels of efficiency, productivity, and performance. And as a result, industrial companies in power and energy, oil and gas, manufacturing, healthcare, aviation, and many other industries are experiencing transformative operational and financial benefits.
- For example, what if you could use advanced analytics to predict events before they happened? Asset Performance Management (APM) helps you move from reactive to proactive maintenance to reduce unplanned downtime, minimize maintenance costs, improve efficiency, and extend asset life.
- What if you could use real-time visibility to recover production capacity and drive greater efficiency and optimization?
- What if you could protect your operational technology (OT) environment from cyber attacks?
- What if you could help your operators know the right actions to take every time? That’s where next-generation HMI and SCADA solutions can help you precisely monitor, control, and visualize every aspect of your operations
—enabling operators to make the best decisions faster.
IIoT solutions are helping companies drive big gains in productivity, availability, and longevity—making digital industrial transformation possible.