- Posted by Kliento
- On December 18, 2017
Simply having an App & mobile website puts you in the top 5% of all restaurants. That’s not a misprint. 95% of restaurants do not have a mobile website or App. With the obvious benefit of having nearby customers find you, an optimized mobile presence puts you on the inside track for success.62% of consumers are less likely to choose a restaurant if they can’t read your menu on their device. If your customers simply can’t read your menu, the next logical step for is them to search for another restaurant (your competitor).
Few more reasons
- Customer Engagement. We all know that word-of-mouth marketing is the most effective way to get the word out about your restaurant. With an app, your customers can easily refer your restaurant on Yelp, Facebook, Twitter to their online friends. These customers can easily increase your online presence as well!
- Easier Ordering Equals More Sales. When a customer wants to place an order for takeout or delivery, you want to make it as easy for them as possible. The solution for this problem is your app – by making online ordering mobile, your customers can place an order right from their pocket! Customers love easy ordering and you love more sales so it’s a win-win!
- Easy to Redeem Offers. Customers love receiving offers and promotions but easily lose print coupons and email offers. Imagine posting a special offer on your app – customers only need show their server their phone to redeem their special prize!
- Hassle-free Information. Those days where you needed to print out high-resolution pictures for all your menu items are over. With your apps, you only need to upload great pictures of your menu items and a persuasive description and you’re ready to go!
- Increased Convenience. Imagine this scenario: Customers want to visit your restaurant because they’ve heard of you, but they don’t know if you have a location near them. Your app can display your locations by map view and by distance, so customers can easily visit the one closest to them!
- Push Messaging Campaign. Sending out push messages to your customers is quick, easy to do, and through your app, absolutely free. Unlike an email, a push message automatically appears on your customer’s phone, so it doesn’t even require a customer to open it to get your message.
- Stay ahead of your competition. The majority of restaurants still rely on traditional methods of marketing – Be one step ahead of your competitors with mobile marketing!